Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I think I have two accounts

I had to get a new phone because my battery died I had to use a new simm card as mine was too big to fit. I activated the phone and selected previous account but now I am on the basic plan $30.00 / month and the simm in this phone is a prepaid, which I told them at the store I wanted to use my current monthly plan. SO why now I have a prepaid and a monthly account and I can't use my phone because I have to add a booster. I have been with Koodo for quite a few years and have never had to top up. Why do I have to pay for minutes when I have a monthly plan and have to top up?
icon

Best answer by Dennis 15 February 2015, 06:39

How did you activate the phone? If you are just using the new phone, the service person should have just activate your monthly sim on your current account. I also assume you got the phone on a tab? If you had to activate the account (by not just switching sims on your self selrve account) then it looks like you just switched over from monthly to prepaid. I would call Koodo correct as this a more complicated mistake

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How did you activate the phone? If you are just using the new phone, the service person should have just activate your monthly sim on your current account. I also assume you got the phone on a tab? If you had to activate the account (by not just switching sims on your self selrve account) then it looks like you just switched over from monthly to prepaid. I would call Koodo correct as this a more complicated mistake