Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I need additional minuts

II used all my minutes, I would like to buy another 50 minuets for this month, what should i do

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can't Michel, you can continue to call at 45 cents per minute though so 50 minutes should not set you back that badly 🙂 Edit: I'm confused though because you mention both plans & prepaid... are you on prepaid? Then all you need to is buy another booster.
Userlevel 6
You can always jump up to the next level of plan if you are on a monthly plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

You can always jump up to the next level of plan if you are on a monthly plan.

If you do that your minutes for the month will be prorated, increasing the overage for the minutes you have already used.
Thanks, I am on a monthly prepaid plan( 50 minutes per month= 15$) what is a booster?
Userlevel 6
MichelSara wrote:

Thanks, I am on a monthly prepaid plan( 50 minutes per month= 15$) what is a booster?

That is not a prepaid plan Michel. What you have is probably this: http://scrimporsplurge.ca/2011/11/i-love-koodo-15month-for-a-cool-smart-phone-with-internet-access/ This plan is not available anymore, but current customers can keep their plans for as long as they want. I also believe the overage minutes fees are a bit less expensive on that plan. I'd like a rep to chime in to confirm this. In the meantime though, you can get these details by logging into your self-serve account 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MichelSara wrote:

For that plan overage minutes should be $0.35/minute. The plan is also billed by the second.
Userlevel 6
MichelSara wrote:

Thanx Timo! Did not remember those exact specs! 🙂