Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I'm a prepaid customer, If I have left over minutes or data at the end of a month does it carry over or expire?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Joey. As long as you renew your base plan before it expires, your minute and data boosters will continue to carry over until you have used them all up (as long as you continue to renew your base plan on-time)
Ahmad wrote:

Hey Joey. As long as you renew your base plan before it expires, your minute and data boosters wi...

I'm thinking of switching to a new plan that has 500 mins, and 500 mb included but i'm wondering if I don't use the mins or data if they will expire.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Hey Joey. As long as you renew your base plan before it expires, your minute and data boosters wi...

Post-paid (monthly plans) do NOT carry over unused data or minutes at the end of the month.
Userlevel 6
Ahmad wrote:

HI there, just a heads up: you won't lose boosters if the base plan expired. They will stay on the account until it gets cancelled (90 days of inactivity). Thank you!