Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i have no clue what to do!

I have a samsung ever green and i got a new sim card and set up my phone today, did all the online steps, and topped up, so my account says its active, but my phone screen still says unregestered sim, how do i get my phone working?
icon

Best answer by Camilo_A 13 July 2013, 22:55

Hi there Brittani... When you activated online, all the steps were completed? You may start by trying to Power cycle your phone, remove the battery and sim card, after a couple of seconds put everything back in and turn it on again... If this does not work, it may be a defective Sim Card, but to determine that you should contact Technical Support to check what the issue is... I will recommend you to call on monday since there is a System Update during the weekend...

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Brittani... When you activated online, all the steps were completed? You may start by trying to Power cycle your phone, remove the battery and sim card, after a couple of seconds put everything back in and turn it on again... If this does not work, it may be a defective Sim Card, but to determine that you should contact Technical Support to check what the issue is... I will recommend you to call on monday since there is a System Update during the weekend...