Koodo Community

I have an undeletable Voicemail Message, there is no sound on it and does not want to stop!

• 25 July 2018
  • 5 replies

I have had it for 6 months and could not access it because i did not want to buy calling minutes, so i finally got myself 200 minute to try to remove the annoying New Voicemail Message that will never go away, i get no options to delete it without listening to it until the end!!! and i'm well into 7 minutes into it wasting my 200 minutes for no actual conversation!

5 replies

Badge +4
While listening to it hit 7 and that should delete it.
Any way to delete the whole voicemail function altogether from my koodo phone number?
Badge +4
Any way to delete the whole voicemail function altogether from my koodo phone number?Some say no and others say yes it can be done but only works for so long. Do a forum search of disabling voicemail
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Any way to delete the whole voicemail function altogether from my koodo phone number?Hi Maxime,

It is technically possible to disable the Voicemail function however since any automatic update on the system could reactivate your Voicemail, this is not something that we propose because we can't guarantee that it will work.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Any way to delete the whole voicemail function altogether from my koodo phone number?In your phone app, go into your call settings and try to disable your call forward numbers when unanswered, when busy, and when unavailable.  Make sure you save these numbers first so you can enter them back if you do choose to enable voicemail in the future