Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I didn't receive the booster minutes I paid for

I signed up for the $15 basic prepaid plan plus I puchased a 100 anytime min booster. I was also to receive a bonus 100 minutes. None of these were applied to my account and now my acount has been suspended due to a zero balance. I can't figure out how to fix this.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Best to call Koodo direct since on this board we don't have access to any personal account particulars.

If your top up became 90 days overdue, then your account was automatically cancelled, and you will need to start the whole process all over again with a new SIM.

If that's not the case, then there's certainly something customer service can do for you. Please let us know how it works out.

1-866-995-6636/ 647-788-4337 from any phone

Thanks I did call Koodo directly and they are looking into it for me.  I'll keep you updated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sue wischlinski wrote:

Thanks I did call Koodo directly and they are looking into it for me.  I'll keep you updated.

Thanks. Hearing from folks when the problem gets solved is very useful to everyone.
Okay...it's been sorted out.  Koodo Prepaid telephone support was excellent - courteous, helpful and solved the problem quickly.  The problem was at Koodo's end - my auto top up hadn't activated on their end, but showed it had on my end. It was a simple fix and now ALL IS GOOD.  Thanks BobTheElectrician for following this.  Hopefully I won't have the need to reach out again.