Koodo Community

Community

I changed my prepaid plan from $35/month to 15 after only having the other plan for 2 days. Should I not have a credit on my account?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, you shouldnt see a credit on your account. Credit for switching plans half way through a billing cycle (or proration) are only for postpaid customers. "If you're changing your base plan while there is an active base plan already on the account, just remember that the change is applied immediately and you won't be refunded the days remaining in your current base plan." More info here: http://help.koodomobile.com/prepaid/b...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

No, you shouldnt see a credit on your account. Credit for switching plans half way through a bill...

It's not somthing that anyone likes particularly, but Allan is correct. Prepaid changes are immediate. Your boosters at least are intact.

Also be aware that if you cancel your prepaid service, there is no refund on unused portions of boosters, so make any moves once these have been depleted to the max.
Allan wrote:

No, you shouldnt see a credit on your account. Credit for switching plans half way through a bill...

Ouch. That cost me $55