Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I activated a PREPAID plan 2.5 months ago and haven't topped up since then. Can I top it up now?

I activated and topped up the prepaid plan in May for 1 month. If I top up now (August), do I just pay for the future 1 month or do I have to pay back for the last 2 months that I didn't use too??? When I tried to top up my account just now, it shows the Base Plan Renewal Date as Jun 22, 2014! Please help!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
If you have to top up your Prepaid account, just get your credit card and purchase a top up from Koodo's Prepaid Self Serve. You have to renew your base plan and have that amount of balance in your account by that date if you want to renew your base plan for the next month and keep your boosters. Topping up is just adding a balance to your Koodo Prepaid account so whenever you have to renew your base plan or add boosters, you can.
John Lee wrote:

If you have to top up your Prepaid account, just get your credit card and purchase a top up from ...

Thanks for your reply John. What I'm not sure about is that in order to activate my expired plan (less than 90 days) again, do I only have to pay for next month or do I have to ridiculously pay for the expired months too?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Lee wrote:

If you have to top up your Prepaid account, just get your credit card and purchase a top up from ...

Your plan is renewed for another 30 days from the date you top up, no worries 🙂
John Lee wrote:

OK thanks a lot!