Koodo Community
Solved

How to port out a Koodo number to another career

I want to port in my koodo prepaid number to another career. My prepaid account was expired on july 31st. my online profile is also not logging in. Tried forget password link but when i entered my email, it said no account was found. I have no clue what should i do now. How do i get my koodo account number now? Please help.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
You should try calling koodo 1-866-995-6636 and explain the issue also I believe you can top up through the phone if your account was late for a top up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did it just expire or expired for 90 days already? if it is gone for 90 days then it's lost. When was the last time you logged into self serve? To port you just have to go to the new carrier with the account info and they will cancel your account with Koodo on their end
my account expired just 4 days before.
since my koodo account is not active i couldnt able to move or port out, is there a way to activate it just for porting out purpose ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
na wrote:

since my koodo account is not active i couldnt able to move or port out, is there a way to activa...

Yes, you'd just need to top it up with $15 and it should be active again, Anand.
na wrote:

since my koodo account is not active i couldnt able to move or port out, is there a way to activa...

Thanks everyone for the info!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
na wrote:

Sorry to see you go 🙂 Wishing you all the best with your new provider!