Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to move from prepaid to a monthly plan and keep the same number

Hello, I've a koodo prepaid offer and would like to switch to a monthly plan. But I want to keep the same phone number is it possible ? If yes, how can I do that ? (In a Koodo shop, they didn't have any ideas) Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They should be able to complete it in store. They would just port the number over to to a monthly plan just like porting from another carrier
Dennis wrote:

They should be able to complete it in store. They would just port the number over to to a monthl...

They said they couldn't do that ...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

They should be able to complete it in store. They would just port the number over to to a monthl...

You should be able to do it. First you open a postpaid/ monthly account. You will need to do a credit check. Then transfer your prepaid number. You need to keep your prepaid account active until porting is done.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

The store is mistaken. You can try a different one or even make them call customer service to confirm that it can be done
Dennis wrote:

Thanks I'll try another Koodo Store tonight
Userlevel 1
Kkoodo Ssucks wrote:

Koodo is the worst phone company, they steal people's money in an indirect way. they've told me t...

Hi there, please stop spamming the community. A social media rep has already replied to one of your posts, asking you to send us an email. I'm going to delete your other posts. If you continue, I will need to ban you as spamming is not allowed. Thank you for your cooperation.
Userlevel 6
Kkoodo Ssucks wrote:

Koodo is the worst phone company, they steal people's money in an indirect way. they've told me t...

Why don't you just ban him? He adds no value to any conversation.