Koodo Community

how to get a refun

• 8 February 2021
  • 7 replies

I just bought a pre pay card and with was the wrong one for my grandpa so I would just like to get my money back

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you buy a prepaid voucher or a prepaid SIM card? Prepaid SIM card isn’t refundable. If you buy a voucher, that amount is also not refundable. If possible, you might ask the local shop or if anyone around to buy it from you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you buy a prepaid voucher or a prepaid SIM card? Prepaid SIM card isn’t refundable. If you buy a voucher, that amount is also not refundable. If possible, you might ask the local shop or if anyone around to buy it from you.

At least at the corporate koodo locations, prepaid vouchers are refundable so long as they haven't been redeemed yet.

It’s 50$ I’m out! It’s just from the gas station with a pin. I’ve tried to sell some for my brother and everyone here has data plans

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I guess they can’t take it back because the number could have been used (they won’t have any way of knowing), but you could try if they are willing to take it back.

Otherwise, try Kijiji, eBay, friends, etc. Sorry this happened to you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s 50$ I’m out! It’s just from the gas station with a pin. I’ve tried to sell some for my brother and everyone here has data plans

Try going back to the gas station and see if they'll refund it for you.

At official koodo stores they just enter in the vpin number and the system checks to see if it's been used yet. Fingers crossed that the gas station that you bought it from has the same ability!

Ahhh

Try going back to the gas station and see if they'll refund it for you.

At official koodo stores they just enter in the vpin number and the system checks to see if it's been used yet. Fingers crossed that the gas station that you bought it from has the same ability!

when I went back is he was disrespectful to me saying that it’s my own problem and I should’ve known what I was getting. Like my grandpa has a severe heart condition so he can’t leave the house and told me what he wanted I guess I got the wrong one

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm really sorry to hear that. You could still try Kijiji, or eBay. At least you might get something back for it...