Koodo Community
Solved

how to add the bonus of a prepaid phone to an existing account?

I bought a prepaid sim from a Koodo shop and activated in the website and the bonus was added automatically to my balance. However it did not work with my phone and two days later I bought a prepaid phone from another  Koodo shop. Now I do not know how I can add the 20$ bonus of my prepaid phone to my balance?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The prepaid credit of 20$ is for new activations, so it can't be added to an existing line. The only way to get the credit would be to activate the sim with a new number. Sorry I may have misread. You say the balance was added to your account so it should still be there. Just put that sim in your koodo phone. It's the same account.
I did not understand what you meant. Let me express in another way.  As you know there is 20$ bonus for prepaid phone and 20$ bonus for prepaid sim card. First I bought the prepaid sim card,activated it and the bonus was added to my account. Then I bought a prepaid phone and now I do not know how to add the bonus of phone to account. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mehrdad Taheran wrote:

I did not understand what you meant. Let me express in another way.  As you know there is 20...

Well there isn't a bonus for the prepaid phone, only for Activation of the prepaid sim, which you already got.