Koodo Community
Solved

How do I use purchased top-up voucher on seflserve prepaid account?

I have a prepaid phone account, setup on automatic top-up of $15 for base plan monthly. My daughter bought me a $50 top-up voucher and I would like to use it to buy more talk booster.

Can someone please give me step by step instructions on how to apply top-up voucher to buy talk booster on self-serve? 

I cannot seem to find a place / feature to do that after logging in self-serve. I can only find the function of Automatic top-up by debit / credit card but no place for top-up voucher.

Many thanks! 
icon

Best answer by Nabil Koodo 28 September 2016, 15:11

Hey Lydiaa,

If you've got your vouchers you should be able to add it to your account easily. Please login to your Prepaid Self-Serve and then click on "Top up", choose "Top-up voucher" and enter the Top-up PIN. Then you'll be able to choose your plan and boosters.

Thanks

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hey Lydiaa,

If you've got your vouchers you should be able to add it to your account easily. Please login to your Prepaid Self-Serve and then click on "Top up", choose "Top-up voucher" and enter the Top-up PIN. Then you'll be able to choose your plan and boosters.

Thanks
This self-service is really not user friendly. I clicked all the options but I still have no clue how do I start using
ysbhandar wrote:

This self-service is really not user friendly. I clicked all the options but I still have no clue how do I start using

Follow this link on how to start using prepaid. If you're still having issues, can you please explain with more details on what it is you can't do.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/activating-your-prepaid-phone