Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I upgrade my phone?

Do I have anything remaining on tab? How does the upgrade work? Do I go into a store, or can I do this online? How come I cant send a question directly to Koodoo support. This thing is public right?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Mayur, The Koodo community is a public forum, answered by customers like you, no need to worry tho! We can help you almost just as employees would with inquiries such as this one! It is also often faster, especially at this hour when Koodo is all closed for the day... 🙂 If you ever want to contact Koodo directly, you can do so by dialling *611 from your mobile device during regular business hours (M-F is 10am to 9pm) Since you are on prepaid there are no tabs. You can simply walk out to any Koodo retail location, pick-up a phone, pay the full price and walk away with it! Currently you are unable to purchase phones online since they are still working out the e-commerce portion of the website. Hope this helps!
Thanks! I really appreciate that you got back to me! It was a helpful reply for sure.
Userlevel 7
mayur wrote:

Thanks! I really appreciate that you got back to me! It was a helpful reply for sure.

Glad to hear it! Good luck with your new phone!
mayur wrote:

I want to upgrade my phone, my tab is $43 but i still have a balance owing on my account. My question is, can i upgrade my phone by paying just my tab off? or does my bill have to be paid as well? or can my bill be carried over?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
mayur wrote:

The remaining balance will be put on your next bill and that's when it'll be paid. Your bill is just paid a per normal.
mayur wrote:

ok so i just have to pay my tab iff then right and i can upgrade?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
mayur wrote:

That right an it should put the outstanding amount on your next bill.
mayur wrote:

ok thank you