Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I sign in with my new phone?

I just bought a new phone (HTC), with the hopes of using it for my prepaid plan which is already set up. I changed the sim on the account to that of my new phone, but I still cannot sign in to my account. I still have not received my $20 credit which I was meant to get from the new sim.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you sign up for prepaid self service, Lilith? https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/
Yeah, I already had an account. I can sign in on my computer, but it won't work on the phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lilith Richter-Stephenson wrote:

Yeah, I already had an account. I can sign in on my computer, but it won't work on the phone

That is odd... What browser are you using on your phone?

It's on my phone's app. I've tried on the phone's browser, and I can log in easily, but for some reason It won't work on the app...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ahhhh I was afraid you might say that, alas Lilith, the app is not available to us prepaid users 😞 You can only use self service through the browser on your phone.

So how can I text and call people?
Userlevel 6

Hi Lilith, if you previous SIM card fits in your new phone, simply insert it and it will work right away. Otherwise, you can activate the new SIM card via Self Serve on a computer (Base Plan & Boosters - Change SIM card) 🙂 Thank you!
Userlevel 5
Hi Lilith, unfortunately the $20 credit is only for new Prepaid accounts. Since you already have one set up, you won't be able to get a second $20 discount.