Koodo Community
Solved

How do I apply my credit to my bill?

• 1 May 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
I have been receiving the 10% ATU credit/discount ($3.50 per month) since we got the phone. I have now "banked" enough to pay the next bill (due May 19th)

How to apply this credit to my next bill? Do I need to take off my credit card?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Dennis 1 May 2019, 23:42

So right now I pay $35 plus tax.
It's better to lower that a bit? That way I keep getting the 10% back while using the credit I have accumulated?
Do they always pull from that balance if the credit amount is either lower or not there?
I just don't want to miss or be late :)

You will only get the 10% credit on your automated amount. If you have no need to purchase boosters with your credits, I would lower your automated payments to help use up any extra credits you have o your account.

For example, lower to $30. This means you will get $3.00 as credit, resulting in $30 added to your prepaid. So the remaining amount to pay for your base plan will be taken from your credits
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You buy boosters with that. The base plan I don't believe can be paid with it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You buy boosters with that. The base plan I don't believe can be paid with it.
I thought if you disable automatic payments that it would be taken from the amount banked.

In order to keep the 10%, I would just lower the automated payment amounts so you can gradually use the banked credits
Userlevel 1
It's better to lower that a bit? That way I keep getting the 10% back while using the credit I have accumulated?
Do they always pull from that balance if the credit amount is either lower or not there?
I just don't want to miss or be late 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I just don't want to miss or be late :)

You will only get the 10% credit on your automated amount. If you have no need to purchase boosters with your credits, I would lower your automated payments to help use up any extra credits you have o your account.

For example, lower to $30. This means you will get $3.00 as credit, resulting in $30 added to your prepaid. So the remaining amount to pay for your base plan will be taken from your credits
Userlevel 1
Thank you so much for the help!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have often reduced my ATP to $5 (the minimum allowed) to enable my now-reducing balance to cover the upcoming baseplan. Just make sure you have enough in your balance + the next ATP to cover the next baseplan renewal. Then crank up your ATP to its usual level.