Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How can I view what minutes I'm being charged for?

I signed up for 500 prepaid minutes and just received word that my minutes are running out. This is very strange because if I look at all the calls I've made it barely adds up to 150. They're all calls to the US, so they cost double, but that puts me at around 300 max minutes. Does anyone know if there's a way using self-serve to view what minutes I'm actually being charged for? It's possible that I'm wrong, or that I've misunderstood the charges. So I'd like to see where Koodo thinks my minutes have gone! (For instance, my understanding is that incoming calls are free, but maybe I'm wrong there...)
icon

Best answer by Sophia 25 September 2013, 19:16

Hi Hal, Unfortunately, there is no way to view what minutes are used for, a huge omitment (is that even a word?) in my opinion 😞 If you doubt whether you were double charged, you can always call Koodo (*611) or send an email, ask them to investigate.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Hal, Unfortunately, there is no way to view what minutes are used for, a huge omitment (is that even a word?) in my opinion 😞 If you doubt whether you were double charged, you can always call Koodo (*611) or send an email, ask them to investigate.