Koodo Community

How can I make a request for suspension online?

  • 28 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, I am using prepaid service.

I wanna temporarily suspend my phone for about 4months because I have returned to my home nation due to COVID-19

I try to find imformation about this in pre-serve site. But only broken or stolen phones can be permitted? And the period is up to 90days?

In my case, is it impossible to apply online?


1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

For prepaid, you can simply stop paying for up to 90 days, then you can add a payment to hold your number until you return to Canada. Repeat each 90 days.