Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how can I activate a pre paid if the site wont let me

3 replies

if you give it a few tries and it just won't work i'd just call customer service when next theyre open and explain the problem. that you had to call them because you tried and tried to do it yourself online and it just wouldn't work. usually theyre pretty good when the site has problems.
well now it is saying that it wont Activate because there is not more then $35 on a prepaid top up of 35 why wont u guys help me
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alex C Melanson wrote:

well now it is saying that it wont Activate because there is not more then $35 on a prepaid top u...

We're willing to help, Alex but you HAVE to give us more details. Post screenshots, give the exact details of the message you're getting and when, then we can help. Actually you were suggested to call Koodo and that is what I would do in your case, we can't access your account or computer screen to see what goes wrong 🙂 You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm