Koodo Community

Help setting up an account purchased on-line

• 22 February 2021
  • 3 replies

I signed up for a Koodoo phone plan ON-LINE on Feb 6th. I immediately received an email stating that I had been billed and my account would be activated in 3-5 business days. The email states: “We'll email you a shipping confirmation once your order is on its way.”. I assume this is because they send a SIM in the mail.  It’s now Feb 22 and I have not yet received an email. I did go out and by my own SIM card so I could use the phone plan as soon as it was activated and I would not have to wait for the SIM to in the mail. But it’s been weeks and no email, no SIM in the mail, and no information has been sent my way. 

I would like to speak with someone at Koodoo about this, but the bot is useless and you can only schedule a callback if you provide a north American phone number. I have just moved here from Norway and only have a Norwegian phone number.

How do I get help with this issue?

How long does it take for Koodoo to set up the accounts that are purchased on-line?

Did I miss a step? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is your order number so I can flag a Rep for you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah 2 plus weeks is a long time for just a sim only,  Canada post may have lost it in the mail.

Please send koodo a private message via facebook or twitter and they can get a sim re-sent to you.

Userlevel 3

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please send us a private message from your Social Media account (Facebook or Twitter) so that we could look into it.