Koodo Community
Question

Help please!!

• 6 November 2012
  • 6 replies

I have no money left on my prepaid account and It wont let me enter my credit card. I wont be able to get a voucher for about a week, will I have to pay extra to get my base plan back?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Try using different credit cards. I remember that my mother's AMEX would not work at all and then we tried her Mastercard and it worked instantly!
Yes, I tried all the available options and it keeps coming up as, "cannot process your request."
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, I tried all the available options and it keeps coming up as, "cannot process your request." Try calling Koodo customer service and get them to do it over the phone. I'm not sure if this is an option with prepaid as I don't have the prepaid service. - KID ANDROID. ( Team.Android.Canada)
Userlevel 1
Yes, I tried all the available options and it keeps coming up as, "cannot process your request." Nop it will not be possible if Jake balance is (0), voucher, or, credit card registration is necessary to renew his base plan and will be billed 5$ fees, better for jake to wait unil he finds voucher/CC solution and do it online
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, I tried all the available options and it keeps coming up as, "cannot process your request." can he not pay with a credit card over the phone?
Userlevel 1
Yes, I tried all the available options and it keeps coming up as, "cannot process your request." Yes he can pay with voucher on the phone but not with cc that should be registered via selfserve or through CSR (for free, no fees) prior using his CC.