Koodo Community

Community

Help..I'm having iĺssues with the

Alcatel onetouch TLi017C1

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Mary what issues are you encountering?
Chadwick wrote:

Why bother to ask me what my problems are that I'm having? You have not bothered to stick around and either
Chadwick wrote:

You haven't even tried to helpme at all
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Excuse me Mary.. we are volunteers and employees like yourself and it is Easter weekend. If your trying to use Koodo service on a Telus sim it won't work. If it's a Telus phone and you have a Koodo sim it will work as Telus owns koodo. To have Koodo service you must have a Koodo sim. You have Telus service you must have a Telus SIM card.
Chadwick wrote:

I just needed to know that I need to go buy a Koodo Sim & I Thank you very much for clearing that up for me. I Appreciate your time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Please keep what I said in mind for next time. Also we are generally very fast at replying and love what we do. But sometimes things can be a little slow like on holidays. Glad u got your answer
Chadwick wrote:

I definitely will. Have a happy & safe holiday
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

You too Mary. Happy Easter.
I have a sim card with Telus..shouldn't it be compatible? Or must I buy a SIM from Koodo? It tries to activate but doesn't go through
The phone was just bought for me and I can't use it
When I first turned it on it said to put an unlock code?? After I put my sim card from telus in, it said authenticating sim..this can take up to 5 min..but it never stopped trying so I've gotten nowhere..Plz help. I have no other way to keep in contact with family & friends
If I get a Koodo Sim would the unlock issue be soled?
SOLVED?