Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help/found a transaction error

Purchased a prepaid $15 Base Plan, a 500 min.talk booster for $25, got an $20 activation credit,bought $25 top up voucher to pay for the 500 min talk booster so I should have a credit of $5. but instead my transaction history shows a $5.talk booster debit. How do I get this fixed? without having to pay $ to do it?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Joan,

With prepaid it's impossible to have an amount owing. Do you not have 5$ left in your account?
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Joan,

With prepaid it's impossible to have an amount owing. Do you not have 5$ left in your a...

She never said she did. Where are you this morning, Mathieu? Lol
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Joan,

With prepaid it's impossible to have an amount owing. Do you not have 5$ left in your a...

My balance  is 0.00  & there should be a $5. credit.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Joan,

they show a $5 talk booster which I did not buy & they where suppose to remove
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Joan,

Thank you Ahmad I will do that
Userlevel 7
So your balance now is $0 instead of $5 and you had a $5 talk booster debited that wasn't supposed to? If so, call Koodo at *611 from your Koodo phone and explain the situation to a rep who should be willing to remove the booster and credit the $5. 
Ahmad wrote:

So your balance now is $0 instead of $5 and you had a $5 talk booster debited that wasn't suppose...

?? Can I call them from my land line instead of my koodo phone so I won't use up any of my talk min.?? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

So your balance now is $0 instead of $5 and you had a $5 talk booster debited that wasn't suppose...

Yup! Dial 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636).

Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

Hey Joan! When you call us in by dialing *611 from your Koodo phone, it doesn't use up your minutes 🙂
Ahmad wrote:

Ahmad I tried the *611, got thru, but then I needed to choose #1,2,3, etc to continue only problem I had no # on my screen on my cell to choose from...this caused me to panic...worried about mins. being used.  I need to go over phone use in the manual on my puter...hopefully it will help, along with practice, this is my 1st cell phone.  Thank you for your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

*611 is a free call, as stated by Anna above.

A keypad should appear on your phone screen by taking it from your ear, and holding it horizontally. On some phones there is a button which appears like a keypad you can press to make the keypad visible.

Ahmad wrote:

Anna Thank you for the *611 info
dfbutt Thank you for the 800#