Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Heads up: Prepaid system maintenance this weekend

Userlevel 5
Hey everyone, Just a note to those who are on Prepaid, we’re undergoing system maintenance today and tomorrow. Friday May 2nd 8:00PM EST – Saturday May 3rd 8AM EST Saturday May 3rd 8:00PM EST – Sunday May 4th 2:30PM EST During this time, you won’t be able to use Self Serve. Just make sure to top up beforehand 🙂

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks for the heads up, Sumaya!
Userlevel 5
Sophia wrote:

No problem 🙂
Sophia wrote:

Does that mean i loose what i already put on my phone !!!
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

No, you don't have to worry about that. You just can't do any maintenance on your account or add any new top-ups.
Sophia wrote:

Will this affect my package I bought to go to the U.S. as it's not working. I can't make a call, I've been only able to use WiFi for texting and emails.
Undoubtedly it's something I did as the phone is new (4s).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Settings->carrier, turn automatic off, select at&t or t-mobile. The SS maintenance won't affect anything, and it's for prepaid anyway, which won't work outside Canada. If you added a US roaming package you're on postpaid.
Sophia wrote:

I received my latest invoice but my online account says I have a "$0.00" balance and will not accept payment. Is this glitch part of weekend account maintenance or is your finance department giving me a freebee this month? 🙂
Userlevel 2
Thanks Sumaya.
Userlevel 5
Brian Paul wrote:

Thanks Sumaya.

You're welcome Brian!
Hi Sumaya, It's 6:32 PM Sat. May 3, 2014 and I can't access self pay to activate my new prepaid SIM/Phone. I thought there would be a window of operation between 8:00am and 8:00PM today ???
Userlevel 7
Gene Li wrote:

Hi Sumaya, It's 6:32 PM Sat. May 3, 2014 and I can't access self pay to activate my new prepaid ...

Hi Gene, from Sumaya's post it says from 8 pm today to 2:30 pm on Sunday. The 8 am window you mentioned ends at 8 am and restarts at 8pm tonight from what i understand. Hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 7
Gene Li wrote:

Hi Sumaya, It's 6:32 PM Sat. May 3, 2014 and I can't access self pay to activate my new prepaid ...

No, it says Saturday 8PM EST until Sunday 2:30 PM, so Gene is right; it should still be available. What's the issue, Gene? Trouble logging in doesn't necessarily mean the service is down yet. Quickly call them to find out what's up with your account.
Userlevel 7
Gene Li wrote:

oh wait..I'm stupid... I read the maintenance times as the non maintenance times LOL