Koodo Community

Community

Solved

having problems with cell

having problems with the cell and do not think i will be putting anymore money on it and having trouble getting new cell from you guys too

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What problems are you experiencing? Remember... the more specific you are (though this IS a public forum, don't give any personal details!), the better we can help you 🙂
It would help if you would tell us what issues you are having. You will do more damage to your credit by not paying the bill. You never win by threatening to not pay it.
cant get calls or make them too and it shuts off all the time and it's eats up up my money too
Tracey Seaman-Holden wrote:

cant get calls or make them too and it shuts off all the time and it's eats up up my money too

Sounds like the phone is in need of a repair. If it's under warranty, go to a Koodo Shop and have them send it away. You'll get a loaner phone to use in the mean time. If it's not under warranty, then you will need to look at purchasing a new phone.

yes it is still and i did that already and they said it was ok and i know it is not

Then call Koodo and see what your options are.

i have done that a lot and they keep say to do this and that and i have still not working
Userlevel 4
Threatening a provider in any way, shape or form will not fix the issue. Please provide more details so we can do out best to help you.
when did i threaten anyone and i have done everything i can tell you that is going on with the cell

when did i threaten anyone and i have done everything i can tell you that is going on with the cell

"do not think i will be putting anymore money on it". That is threatening. It's threatening to not pay the bill, which does not work in your favor.
whats phone number
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mark West wrote:

whats phone number

What phone number?
Userlevel 2
Mark West wrote:

whats phone number

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+phone+number%3F