Koodo Community
Question

Has your prepaid activation process crashed?

• 30 November 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
I got as far as Step 5 (typed SIM, chose phone number,  base plan and boosters, typed in credit card info and selected auto top up.  Clicked "activate 20 minutes ago....... nothing is happening.  What should I do next, please?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would refresh the page and see what will happen next... If the card wasn't activated, do it again from the start...
Userlevel 4
I would refresh the page and see what will happen next... If the card wasn't activated, do it aga...They tell you NOT to refresh the page.  I have checked my phone and, no, the new SIM is not recognized.  I tried using another browser but it got hung up on the activation as well. 

Userlevel 4
I would refresh the page and see what will happen next... If the card wasn't activated, do it aga...Fourth time lucky on 2nd browser!  I'm not sure how Koodo can keep chugging along if it doesn't hire a competent  company to take over the website.  I've never seen so many complaints.  Kudos to the mobile masters and the reps that back them up on the community site.  They have bore the brunt of mishandling the fiasco.
Tdied activating new SIM card got as far as step 5 added top up vouchers and clicked activate then took to a page that said oops something went wrong never got no email or nothing so I tried to log in but didn't work so i tried process again and it says SIM card is invalid
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try calling 1-866-995-6636 from any phone and ask for prepaid help. The reps on Facebook or Twitter don't really handle prepaid.