Koodo Community
Question

Google Calendar SMS Notitification?!!

Hi all! I'm trying to set up my google calendat sms notification, but when I don't receive a sms from koodo to give me the confirmation code.. I chose Telus Mobility on the list (there are 2, but none of them is working) I also wanted to add that I'm a prepaid user. Thx 🙂

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
From my understanding, Prepaid doesn't allow the function you're trying to uae. I. May be wrong but I don't think so.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
From my understanding, Prepaid doesn't allow the function you're trying to uae. I. May be wrong ...Chad what is a Google Calender SMS, I've never heard of this?
Oh ok.. that may explain! Do you know if i can activate a function or smthg like that to make it working?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh ok.. that may explain! Do you know if i can activate a function or smthg like that to make it...Nope
Oh ok.. that may explain! Do you know if i can activate a function or smthg like that to make it...thx!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Google calendar can send you alerts at a cell numver before an event. But you have to confirm your number with Google first
Trying to set up Google Calendar with Koodo phone, with contract and cannot find Koodo on the list to send verification code. Telus Mobility does not work either. SMS is a text message, but can not get that far. Help ??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Trying to set up Google Calendar with Koodo phone, with contract and cannot find Koodo on the lis...Do you have an Android phone? If so just use that phone under yhe same gmail account and sync the google calander to it in settings undet accounts on the phone.- KID ANDROID
Userlevel 4
Does Koodo (monthly plans) charge a special fee for these text messages? Or are they covered if one has unlimited texting?
I have the exact same question as 'Daniel AJ' "Does Koodo (monthly plans) charge a special fee for these text messages? Or are they covered if one has unlimited texting?"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
From what I understand, Since Koodo is not an option on a drop down , and it will not work with telus selected. I do not think that feature is available for us.