Koodo Community

Community

Good news for Prepaid customers Koodo reduced its Data boosters 500MB/1GB cost

Userlevel 1
500MB Data booster is now $20 instead of $25 1GB Data booster is now $30 instead of $35

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nice!!! Thanks for sharing, Mat 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Nice!!! Thanks for sharing, Mat :)

And I see you updated your comparison file Sophia! That was quick
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Nice!!! Thanks for sharing, Mat :)

Didn't really take long, 3 seconds lol 😃 Thanks for noticing!
Userlevel 6
Oh well... I may finally cave in and buy a data booster, even if I could use it up in 2 weeks :oP But still, props where they are due, good move, Koodo!
I agree that was a great move by Koodo 🙂, now if they would only offer a $7 or even10$ dollar base plan it would give me more money to buy boosters, as the 15$ base with 20 dollar booster is stil 35$ plus tax which leaves room for improvement to be the goto affordable solution in canada.
Userlevel 6
jason wrote:

I agree that was a great move by Koodo 🙂, now if they would only offer a $7 or even10$ dollar b...

The booster doesn't expire at the end of your cycle jason... It simply rolls over to the next month until you've depleted it! It's WAY better than what we usually see with prepaid service 🙂
jason wrote:

I agree that was a great move by Koodo 🙂, now if they would only offer a $7 or even10$ dollar b...

That's helpful but what about making available a larger data plan? I have 2GB that get used up quickly due to a lack of home Internet. Having access to 5-10GB for about $75-80/month would be perfect. I've for 2 with unlimited calling for $61 (new tab) so a data add on that is useful is a must. Even offering a big add-on for a good price would work. Please make it happen Koodo.
Badge +4
jason wrote:

Why not post that as an idea. This post is kind of old and pertains to prepaid and not those on a monthly plan.
jason wrote:

Good idea, I'll try to do just that. Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jason wrote:

I'd gladly pay $50 for a 5GB or $70 for a 10GB booster and probably be done for life :D 
I read your idea but it looks like you're more talking about plans, am I right Garry?