Koodo Community

Community

Give advice that suits the customer, not yourself!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is a tip for my fellow community members

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If this is pointed towards me I thought since he was asking about data overages that he meant that he was looking for a plan with the best data rate. simple mistake and no need to make a post like this in fact it's frowned upon by those who run this forum telling ppl how to do things on here or "policing the forum". Especially from someone that has been on here for a week when most of us have put hundred of hours over the many many months we've been helping here. This is not needed thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

If this is pointed towards me I thought since he was asking about data overages that he meant tha...

Absolutely not dear Kid, please don't get all touchy on me! Not for one second did I think of you when I wrote that. In fact your advice had always been awesome:-) Let's be friends, not enemies. It was far, far from my intention to make this sound like a personal dab, and if I gave you that impression, I must offer you my sincere apologies. I highly respect you, In fact I gave you a huge compliment not even half an hour ago (I edited that post so you might have missed it) Good night and thanks for all you're doing, I do appreciate it! Also I am certainly not trying to police anything, if there is anything I can't stand it's a vigilante 🙂 Peace 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If this is pointed towards me I thought since he was asking about data overages that he meant tha...

Ok just telling you this kind of post is not needed on here. It seems pointed towards me when we were just on a thread where I did exactly what you laid out in your post here because of what I stated above, kind of hard to think other wise. Have a good night.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please trust me that it wasn't personal towards you or anybody.... If it makes you feel better, I'll remove this post... Yes I will do that. Ok I can't remove it any longer since it had a few replies... and it might still be useful for others who are new like myself... unless the Koodo staff decides to do so. Nite Kid, sweet dreams!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

One very last thought though.... We ARE allowed to post suggestions so I would still say it is within the boundaries of this forum.... Oh I better go to sleep before I'm in trouble lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes you can post suggestions that not a problem, I'm just telling you that those who run the forum or moderate it don't like when ppl suggest to ppl how to act on the forum. I could be totally wrong and bias because of my feeling that the post was made because of a answer I gave IDK. Anyways thanks for letting me know it's not because of my comment. Have a great morning.
Userlevel 7

KID... I think this is just another example of you thinking everyone is out to get you... Lets all relax. I'm baking some cookies and you're all free to have one. And they're chewy nom nom
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

YUMMERS, cookies!! Thanks Ahmad!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Said the same twice, sorry
Userlevel 1
I kind of agree with the poster, but in another optic. Sometimes, heavy posters (and I am to blame too) we post too fast and we do not look at the situation from all its angles or we shut down ideas or complains too fast without knowing or without thinking long enough before posting. P.S. It does not matter if she here for only a week, she is still entitled to her opinion. Especially if that is the impression she get from the forum. (added later)P.S.S. How are you a genius in just one week ? O.o It took me a month to get there....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don wrote:

I kind of agree with the poster, but in another optic. Sometimes, heavy posters (and I am to blam...

Don you go to a job and after a week start telling everybody how things should be done there? No you don't and if you do I can tell you what others think of you where they can. That's what I'm talking about and because I thought it was directed at me I took huge offense to this post.
Userlevel 1
Don wrote:

I kind of agree with the poster, but in another optic. Sometimes, heavy posters (and I am to blam...

Then I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I always take criticism very well and always in the optic that it will make me better somehow. I don't know if you remember some of the first questions I posted, I got so many "no kidding, I had no idea" (sarcastically) reponse from koodoists who were well intentionned but that probably responded too fast. But anyhow, I will not make a debate out of this, I think it would be counter-productive and I understand why you would think this was directed towards you. Peace mate !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don wrote:

Kid, you're sweet 🙂 But you can't have missed the fact, that there is a certain irony in the way you told me three times that my post was "not needed", yet at the same time told me that there is to be no policing in this forum. C'mon... now who is policing who? 😃 I'll repeat it once again, truly my post was not even remotely directed at you - and I apologized profusely for upsetting you. Case closed, friends for life whether you want it or not 😛 Don, I am not really new here, I have been on Get Satisfaction since 2010 and I did post on this community in the past, then sort of got "lost" and came back again but not entirely as a newbie 😃 As for the title "Genius" next to my name - omg, nothing could be further from the truth - talk about undeserved!! Joking!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don wrote:

I was just telling you that it's not liked but I guess for some reason it's fine in this case I'm sorry I guess I'm completely wrong.
Userlevel 7
Totally agree! This applies to my sales team (okay it's only one guy but still) at my kiosk, too. Have a look:

Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

Totally agree! This applies to my sales team (okay it's only one guy but still) at my kiosk, too....

You guys are a rare animal these days. (crudely translated french expression ;-)) That is a great philosophy !
Userlevel 1
Thank you Jonathan for your sales advice. The last line just attracted my attention: (((Be and advocate for our customers, not the wireless carriers.)))