Koodo Community
Question

Frustration with contacting koodo

• 13 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I am a prepaid customer. I lost my phone so I am trying to activate a new SIM card. Every time I try and log into self serve it doesn't let me and says to contact koodo. So I cant dial *611 cause nothing is activated. I cant get a callback cause nothing is activated. I cant call koodo cause I cant find a phone number that allows me to talk to a human being. 

So CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A PHONE NUMBER THAT I CAN REACH A REAL PERSON AND GET THIS CRAP FIGURED OUT?!?! 

Within 2 hours I am going to switch providers if I have no answer...

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am a prepaid customer. I lost my phone so I am trying to activate a new SIM card. Every time I try and log into self serve it doesn't let me and says to contact koodo. So I cant dial *611 cause nothing is activated. I cant get a callback cause nothing is activated. I cant call koodo cause I cant find a phone number that allows me to talk to a human being. 

So CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A PHONE NUMBER THAT I CAN REACH A REAL PERSON AND GET THIS CRAP FIGURED OUT?!?! 

Within 2 hours I am going to switch providers if I have no answer...

You can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message to a Koodo rep by Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What was the error when you sign into self-service? Was it the password error? If so, you can reset it. Was your line deactivated (lost) for more than 90 days?

If you don’t care about keeping your previous number, you could also activate a new line with a different email.