Koodo Community

Community

Free calls between post-paid and prepaid phones in the same account

Currently, multiple post-paid cell phone numbers on one account enjoy free calls between phones. A family may need multiple phones, but not necessarily post-paid plans for everyone. Although a monthly fee is required for a post-paid and prepaid account, one is not allowed to have both in the same account. Thus, there are no free calls between post-paid and prepaid phones. I have a post-paid account and one child has a prepaid account with Koodo. Because of low usage, three other members of my family have prepaid phones with other carriers as the $15 monthly fee with Koodo Prepaid cannot be justified. Despite loving the service at Koodo, it would be easier to justify moving everyone to Koodo Prepaid and paying the $15/month if there could be free calls between us. Allowing an account to have both prepaid and post-paid phones resulting in free calls between family members will provide incentive for people to have prepaid plans with Koodo instead of other carriers. This means additional revenue ($45/mth extra from my family) and as one's needs increase over time, there is a natural flow to feed future post-paid growth. Thanks. Gary

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Gary, You posted that as a question. Would you like me to change that into an idea for the $5000 contest?
Yes, please. Thanks!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gary Young wrote:

Yes, please. Thanks!!

Done.