Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Free 100 minute booster missing?

I signed up for a new prepaid account on the afternoon of May 18 and registred my credit card.  The 10% discount shows prominently in my account however the free 100 minute booster is still not in my account.  

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Nathan,

It may take some time before it shows! Wait one more month and if it didn't show up, I'd give Koodo a call.
Well that's totally unacceptable, especially since I received a nice advertising e-mail telling me to enjoy my free 100 minutes.  If I don't have them by the end of the week I'll just find another service...I don't have a lot of tolerance for false advertising.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nathan Maycher wrote:

Well that's totally unacceptable, especially since I received a nice advertising e-mail telling m...

We are almost entirely customers or volunteers here. Only people with the 'employee'monover are such. If you want it fixed quicker or be reassured that you will get it soon, you'll probably have to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook or DM via Twitter to get it sorted out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nathan Maycher wrote:

Well that's totally unacceptable, especially since I received a nice advertising e-mail telling m...

I have never seen it take a month, just a few days. Are you SURE you haven't received your 100 minutes yet? It should be shown under "Current boosters", something like "Talk Booster Add-On 100 Bonus 0  /  100 MIN". Mine arrived within 3 days or so.

If you haven't, like Goran said, I wouldn't get all angry but just contact Koodo and have them sort it out. Mistakes do get made 🙂
Userlevel 6
Nathan Maycher wrote:

Hey Nathan!  I found your account and can confirm that I just added the 100 bonus minutes since you met the requirements.  You can log in to your self-serve account to check it out 🙂
Nathan Maycher wrote:

Thanks Koodo.  The main reason for my concern is when I search this issue, it's been a problem for a number of years, so I'm not the first person to encounter this.  A system which sends a congratulatory e-mail for the 100 minutes clearly knows I've earned them, and yet they weren't in my account.   Clearly an area that you can improve on in the future...
Nathan Maycher wrote:

I have not received my 100 minutes either, and I am almost at  the end of my first month.  I guess I will see after the first billing comes out and if it is not, than I will have to call.  I received the email telling me to enjoy my free minutes too