Koodo Community
Question

free 100 minute booster didnt receive

I just registered as a prepaid customer yesterday and registered my credit card as payment , and I still didn’t get it , I read posts before like from 4 years ago , this problem shouldn’t exist anymore since it’s been on for a long time, and when exactly will it get to your account ,at least Koodo as such a big mobile carrier should give a specific of time . I wonder when will they come out and help me solve this problem ? Or everyone who has encountered the same problem ?

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't see "bonus 100min" on prepaid page.
They might not offering it anymore...?
Let me check.
They gave me a flyer and told me I’ll get 100 minutes for free and when I registered it in the store they told me to register at home the deal was still there , but there is a sentence saying an unexpected error occurred while fetching my promo under my promotion bar, what does that mean
screen shot here

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They gave me a flyer and told me I’ll get 100 minutes for free and when I registered it in the store they told me to register at home the deal was still there , but there is a sentence saying an unexpected error occurred while fetching my promo under my promotion bar, what does that mean
Im trying to get some info about this from Koodo.
I haven't seen any kind of official note. Maybe I missed it or they just changed it.
Where and when did you get the flyer?
At Moncton trinity Koodo and I got it yesterday Sunday
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I recalled they had the promotion but it was several months ago. As Mayumi mentioned, there wasn't any thing like that online as of now. So you might have to contact Koodo directly or call the store to check.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They gave me a flyer and told me I’ll get 100 minutes for free and when I registered it in the store they told me to register at home the deal was still there , but there is a sentence saying an unexpected error occurred while fetching my promo under my promotion bar, what does that meanI recalled they had the promotion but it was several months ago. As Mayumi mentioned, there wasn't any thing like that online as of now. So you might have to contact Koodo directly or call the store to check.

This free 100min bonus was always there, not just started several months ago.
Now, their prepaid page is not mentioning about 10 % credit neither even tho they said they will keep it after the change of top up system.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They gave me a flyer and told me I’ll get 100 minutes for free and when I registered it in the store they told me to register at home the deal was still there , but there is a sentence saying an unexpected error occurred while fetching my promo under my promotion bar, what does that meanI recalled they had the promotion but it was several months ago. As Mayumi mentioned, there wasn't any thing like that online as of now. So you might have to contact Koodo directly or call the store to check.
This free 100min bonus was always there, not just started several months ago.
Now, their prepaid page is not mentioning about 10 % credit neither even tho they said they will keep it after the change of top up system.

I didn't say it started several months ago 🙂.

And it wasn't always there. It was on and off. I think the latest round of the promotion was earlier this year, https://forums.redflagdeals.com/koodo-prepaid-15-100-min-unlimited-texting-10-off-2257152/
Userlevel 3
Hi there @Cherry00816 ! Thanks for contacting us! 🙂 I would like to confirm that the 100-minute booster should still be added when a Prepaid user of our network registers their bank card on the Koodo account. Therefore, I would kindly advise you to call our Customer Service Department, in order to have the booster activated. You can reach the Customer Service team by dialing 611 or *611 from your cell phone. - Alex
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi there @Cherry00816 ! Thanks for contacting us! 🙂 I would like to confirm that the 100-minute booster should still be added when a Prepaid user of our network registers their bank card on the Koodo account. Therefore, I would kindly advise you to call our Customer Service Department, in order to have the booster activated. You can reach the Customer Service team by dialing 611 or *611 from your cell phone. - Alex
Hi Alex.
You are not going to discontinue this promo, aren't you?
Why we can't find this info on the prepaid page?
Okay Alex thanks I will call them to get this fixed .
Userlevel 4
Further to the 100 minute bonus discussions, I no longer see the 10% rebate for using automatic top-up on your CC any more on the main page. I checked the "Nitty Gritty" and viewed the "new sign up" procedure and it is no longer mentioned anywhere.
Userlevel 4
Sorry Mayumi, just noticed you has already zeroed in on the 10% aspect.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sorry Mayumi, just noticed you has already zeroed in on the 10% aspect.
Np Fred 🙂
I'm (other MMs too) still gathering information.
I'm assuming that they are updating their prepaid page and they are not completed yet.
I know those 100 bonus minutes and 10% were/are standard promo. They shouldn't forget to mention since it's also selling point for prepaid plans. 😉
Badge +4
I'm the other MM involved and noticed the 10% auto top-up credit amiss from the prepaid website. We haven't received much feedback yet, though official reps are well aware of this oversight. The 10% bonus credit has not disappeared. It's likely the prepaid page will undergo revision to include an updated FAQ and that the feature(s) will once again be prominently displayed as they have in the past. I too agree that these two features have been a long time selling point for Koodo prepaid.
I just registered as a prepaid customer yesterday and registered my credit card as payment , and I still didn’t get it , I read posts before like from 4 years ago , this problem shouldn’t exist anymore since it’s been on for a long time, and when exactly will it get to your account ,at least Koodo as such a big mobile carrier should give a specific of time . I wonder when will they come out and help me solve this problem ? Or everyone who has encountered the same problem ?

I have the same problem. The bonus has not been received...disappointed

The 100 bonus minutes has not disappeared in the system. It popped up when I was trying to make a payment.

screen shot here

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When did you do that? It can take one or two days for the bonus to appear...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Log into prepaid self-serve and click on the tab Baseplan and Booster Add-Ons. That's the list service reps see and go by. Sometimes boosters don't show up on the Overview welcome page.
When did you do that? It can take one or two days for the bonus to appear...
Last Friday...I thought it should be added within a few minutes.
Log into prepaid self-serve and click on the tab Baseplan and Booster Add-Ons. That's the list service reps see and go by. Sometimes boosters don't show up on the Overview welcome page.
It's None. Nothing under My Promotions