Koodo Community
Question

Free 100 booster minute promo question

Show first post

44 replies

Userlevel 3
I just registered my credit card for the first time with regards to the 100 booster minute bonus. Do they send a confirmation email or automatically added? Nothing showing yet. I also did the 10% off base plan with auto top up. That means my base plan will be automatically renewed each month and billed to my credit card?
I would like to know if this is a one-time thing. I also received this promo booster, does that mean I'll be having an extra 100 minutes every billing cycle from now on?
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hey Gee,

The Talk Booster Add-on 100 minutes Bonus is a one-time bonus.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
that answered my question as well thank you 🙂
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
when does it show up on my info online it still only shows the booster i bought as i set it up last night and the online bill says still 25 on my daughters phone
Userlevel 7
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Hi Traci,

It is usually pretty instant once you registered a credit card on your account. 
Userlevel 6
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Traci,

The 10% discount is a rebate, which means if you kept the same base plan for 10 months, you'll get the 11th month free. OR you can also use it on boosters when you have enough.

It doesn't go against the actual price of the base plan. Like if you have $50, it won't be $45. You'll still have to pay for $50 but you'll get an extra $5 credit for the following months.
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
hey thx im actually asking about the 100 booster. i used credit to pay for daughters phone and am to get the 100 booster free but its not showing up on the online statement.. only the 25 that i purchased her last night,. 🙂 we did everything like 7pm last night give or take and still showing only the 25 i paid for
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Did you actually register the credit card to the account, Traci? When you click "Billing" and then "Manage my credit/debit card", does it mention:

The following credit card/Visa Debit card is currently registered with your account.

Credit or Visa Debit card Number: xxxxxx******xxxx
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
yes it does
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Hmm and when you log into prepaid self service, you don't see this?

Besides the booster you paid for? If you don't have it by tomorrow, I suggest you contact Koodo, Traci... it shouldn't take several days...
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
thx i did call 611 and was told wait time is 35 min. its been 45 so soon someone should be calling and if not i think i may regret goin with koodo as a first time phone for my daughter. sigh.....i have never had to wait this long for any company. hmm
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
If you use Facebook, you could send them a private message... make sure you refer back to this thread so they know what you're talking about and can help you sooner 🙂
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
thnx ill try that as i still am staring at her phone .... l;ol 
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
so left a long winded (sigh) message on fb and still waiting for my que call back so hopefully sometime soon someone calls or messages back that can help me. thx for the help in here (of what you have been able too that is  :0)   is 611 24hour or time limited like the 1866 number.. if so my que (way over an hour is up) and they would be closed due to me being pacific time zoned. so not smiling right now :<(  lets hope here or fb gets me the answers sooner than later
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Gee,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Let us know what happened 🙂