Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Free 100 booster minute promo question

Userlevel 2
I see there's a new promo offering 100 booster minutes if you register your credit card for auto top-ups (prepaid). I already have my credit card registered for this so does this mean I'm out of luck with the promo?

41 replies

Userlevel 6
I thought it was 10% off your base plan is what the promo was. Has it changed? You should still get it even if you already signed up, but you may have to request it.
Userlevel 2
Looks like it's in addition to that promo if I'm reading it correctly http://koodomobile.com/en/on/paymentmethods.shtml
Userlevel 6
Hi there, this offer is only valid if the credit card has not been registered yet. A free booster is offered if a customer registers a credit card, and the 10% off applies if a customer subscribes to auto top-ups. Hope it helps! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 5
Yannick wrote:

Hi there, this offer is only valid if the credit card has not been registered yet. A free booster...

New customers are getting many perks ^_^
Userlevel 6
Yannick wrote:

Hi there, this offer is only valid if the credit card has not been registered yet. A free booster...

Ok, this is confusing.....so, I register a card I get a 100 minute booster even if I never use the card to top up? and then if I do 10% off base plan?
Yannick wrote:

Do i have to have a booster add on already or just the base for the 100 to be added to my newly created account?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

You will get the 100 minutes once you add a credit card to your account, Katherine.
Yannick wrote:

When do I get it? I added the card yesterday, all the other promos were applied except the 100 free minutes.  Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

You should have it by now. Are you sure they are now showing up yet?
Yannick wrote:

nope, still nothing in the transaction history.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

I've seen people said it took more than few days to appear on your account. 
Have you receive an email that confirm you you would get 100 free minutes?
I would contact them if it's didn't show up by this weekend.
Yannick wrote:

Thank you.  No there was no confirmation, but when i registered, it had the 100 minutes and 10% promo showing up so that's how I knew it should have been applied. 
Yannick wrote:

got the confirmation email 3 days later and still nothing on my transaction history! On to day 5 now...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

You are mentioning transaction history like "...still nothing on my transaction history"
  - When you login to Self serve, do you see "Talk Booster Add-On 100 Bonus" under the  "Current Booster Add-on(s)"  on the Overview page? 
Yannick wrote:

No its not there either. I didn't add any booster because I expected the 100 to come through first instead of paying for it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

I never bought Talk bioster, but you should see it like this.

Yannick wrote:

Thanks for the screens hot. Mine has none on there. I emailed them for the issue. Hopefully it gets cleared up! Thanks for all the support guys!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yannick wrote:

PM through FB might be better than Email 🙂
https://www.facebook.com/Koodo
Userlevel 6
@John Lee: works for existing customers too 😉 @everyone else: if you already have a registered CC in self-serve and already get 10% off, simply remove your card, log out, log in, re-add the same CC (or another one you have) and not only will you keep getting 10% cash back into your account every month (with auto top-ups), about an hour later you'll also receive an SMS informing you that 100 bonus minutes have been added to your account! It has a "limited" expiry date... yup, 50 years from now, lol! In any case, thanx Koodo!

Some random Mobile Master wrote:

@John Lee: works for existing customers too 😉 @everyone else: if you already h...

Thank you for posting this. That's exactly the info I was looking for. I've been wanted to change my registered charge card (with 10% disc plan) to a different card anyway. This is great! Now even us long time prepaid customers can still benefit from these "new service" offers.

@John Lee: works for existing customers too 😉 @everyone else: if you already h...

Just a follow up to my last post. IT WORKED!! I GOT THE 100 BOOSTER! It actually took just a matter of minutes. 1) I removed my 10% auto fillip 2) Selected my credit card & deleted it 3) Registered a different credit card 4) Reapplied my auto fillups again Then a few minutes later I got a text stating my 100 minutes had been added on to my talk booster setting. Couldn't be any easier. Thanks Koodo and Some random Mobile Master.

Koodo: Your card is registered and your FREE 100 min Talk Booster add-on is in your account
How long does it take for the free 100 minutes talk booster to be posted to my acct??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
swlkr . wrote:

How long does it take for the free 100 minutes talk booster to be posted to my acct??

About two or three hours, swlkr 🙂
Actually, I just got it...Only took about 10-15 mins. 🙂