Koodo Community
Solved

Extra 1 GB for one day

• 10 April 2020
  • 3 replies

My plan provides a basic 100 MB per month. On Ap 12 I will be Zooming for 1.5 hrs for which I think I will need an extra 750 MB. Can I pre-purchase an extra 750 MB, or should I change my plan to 1 GB per month, then change it back to 100 MB on Ap. 13? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 10 April 2020, 18:35

@mark and roe  You have to lines on your account. The other one has 1gb data included. and not a lot of it used over the last 3 months. If you are both home at the same time a possibility would be to use that phone for the zoom call.  If that doesn’t work switching to the plan with 1gb is the next best choice.  You can switch back to any in market plan afterwards as you can change plans once per bill cycle.  

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you on prepaid or post paid?

With prepaid you can buy a data booster. 

With postpaid you would need to change your plan or use shock free data.

This would be a key difference. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@mark and roe  You have to lines on your account. The other one has 1gb data included. and not a lot of it used over the last 3 months. If you are both home at the same time a possibility would be to use that phone for the zoom call.  If that doesn’t work switching to the plan with 1gb is the next best choice.  You can switch back to any in market plan afterwards as you can change plans once per bill cycle.  

Thank you Dennis and Bernard and to all who  responded.

I’m not sure if we are  pre-paid or post-paid;  we pay monthly by automatic charging to our credit card.

We will be lending my phone to my mother-in-law for the Zoom chat on Easter Sunday.

I changed my plan to the 5GB plan for one billing cycle, and I will change it back for the next cycle.

Thanks again to all who helped.

Best,

Mark and Roe.