Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Every card I use won't let me top up my prepaid plan. What's happening?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What errors are you getting, Frank?
"[b]Unable to Process Transaction Your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Contact your card issuer for more information."

I've tried two cards and there aren't any issues with my card issuers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Name and address on the card has to match what we have on profile for you Frank. Does it? 
The names do not match on my own card and my profile.
My card has Frank LUMANGLAS CALOOY
and my profile has Frank CALOOY.

The addresses do match though.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Frank Calooy wrote:

The names do not match on my own card and my profile.
My card has Frank LUMANGLAS CALOOY
and my p...

Looks like you need to update your Koodo profile, as I'm guessing you had good reason for the name on your credit card!
Fixed my profile name and address to be the same as the one put in my card. It still doesn't work when I try to top up my plan.
In my case, when I was activating Koodo prepaid, I was getting that error but little did I know those four failed transactions on my 2 separate credit cards were actually going to get charged. I dont know what number to call because that prepaid account does not exist anymore. I am trying to get hold of Koodo with no success so far so  might just get Visa and Mastercard to deal with it
Userlevel 7
Dennis wrote:

In my case, when I was activating Koodo prepaid, I was getting that error but little did I know t...

You can message them at http://m.me/koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For everybody's benefit, Koodo prepaid seems to automatically bounce any top-up over $50.00. There are currently Double boosters on sale and a top up of $100 was declined, while 2 in the $40's went just fine. Add the money first, the purchase the boosters.