Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Errors in Prepaid Self Service

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Thanks for the heads up Sophia! I will pass this along to the prepaid team, it may be related to some issues that we've had in the past but I can't be sure. Hopefully I'll have some updates for you soon 🙂
I am having the same issue. I did start to enter my phone and get the verify code and it goes to the next page to establish the email and password and it won't let me go any further. It keeps saying an error has occured. This is the only issue I have so far with Koodo.
I am also getting this error. I don't know how much data i have left but will koodo still send me a message if I'm running low?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brendan Landry wrote:

I am also getting this error. I don't know how much data i have left but will koodo still send me...

You can check your usage when you dial *611, Brendan 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm afraid it's still not entirely normal, in fact I noticed an additional problem. Self service mentioned that my base plan expired yesterday, but today I could make calls and use the Internet. I also have auto top-up enabled. Thinking something had gone wrong, I manually topped up $15 and right away it said my account was reinstated. However, now I have a balance of +$15 in my account... so definitely something is not right with the system at time moment. Thanks for looking into this 🙂
This is terrible, for a month now i dont even know when im gonna run out of data, or minutes. You guys really need to fix it or ill just pay 20$ to get my phone unlocked.... I use my phone for work so i added like 50$ to my account to be on the safe side. But i cant believe its still doesnt work after a MONTH
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Samuel noname wrote:

This is terrible, for a month now i dont even know when im gonna run out of data, or minutes. ...

Hi Samuel, I think your problem is the same as mine: yours needs manual fixing too. You need to call *611 and they will fix it for you. What they did with mine, they set my base plan to the $25 one for a minute and then back to the $15 plan... and the problem was solved instantly. My plan was also extended for another 30 days 🙂 Which was a nice compensation... 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ack!!! Wait a second... I just logged into self-service and the problem is [b]back 😞