Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Double times talk minutes used compare to the my actual local used minutes

I activated Kodoo prepaid with $15 base plan with $25 booster. While using it locally I noticed that my "Talk minutes used" were double times whatever I actually used the minutes. I was tracking my minutes. Also I used my phone for local calls only. Can some body help me in this regards?
icon

Best answer by Camilo_A 22 September 2013, 00:43

Hi there Asma... If you think that there is an error in the way your minutes are being calculated, you can always contact Customer Service to send a billing investigation or to see if there is a current issue at the moment. But, there is something very important to know, and it is about the way the calling system works, your minutes are calculated since the moment you press SEND (before you start talking to the other party) until the call is completely disconnected from the network (could be some seconds after you press END)... So you probably see that the call was 0:55 seconds, but It might have gone to 1:03 minutes, making that call a 2 minute call...

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Asma... If you think that there is an error in the way your minutes are being calculated, you can always contact Customer Service to send a billing investigation or to see if there is a current issue at the moment. But, there is something very important to know, and it is about the way the calling system works, your minutes are calculated since the moment you press SEND (before you start talking to the other party) until the call is completely disconnected from the network (could be some seconds after you press END)... So you probably see that the call was 0:55 seconds, but It might have gone to 1:03 minutes, making that call a 2 minute call...