Koodo Community

Double paid my prepaid account and now have no service

I have prepaid plan and paid my normal monthly plan of 15.00. I then added another 25.00 to upgrade to the next plan up on June 13 and service is not working at all. Can you tell me where my over payment is?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Jennifer: Did you change the prepaid plan in selfserve?  have you checked your selfserve and see it was changed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try accessing your self-serve and look at the first page to see your account [b]Overview (status and active boosters).

If that doesn't answer your question, look at your transaction history? (example shown below).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you changed your base plan after your base plan automatically renewed, then you would have lost the funds for the automatic renewal
It wasn't set up for automatic renewal. There were 2 payments made
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It wasn't set up for automatic renewal. There were 2 payments made When did you make each payment?
When did your 30 days expire?
When did you upgrade to the next plan up?
It wasn't set up for automatic renewal. There were 2 payments made All pmts and changes were made on May 13th. 2 pants, one for 15 and a second 25 totalling 40.00 before taxes.
Badge +4
It wasn't set up for automatic renewal. There were 2 payments made Yes but you did that yourself. You paid for your $15 base plan then bought the $25 base plan. If making any changes to prepaid base plans you should do it just before your base plan expires.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It wasn't set up for automatic renewal. There were 2 payments made I dont think You can order prepaid plans ahead of time

Once you upgrade your plan, it takes effect immediately.
So your plan likely renewed when you paid $15.  THen when you paid 25$ and changed your plan it changed it right away and replaced your $15 plan, meaning you lost your $15.  At least that is what I think happened
It wasn't set up for automatic renewal. There were 2 payments made That's not cool. Who can I dispute this with and not be charged 5.00 ?
It wasn't set up for automatic renewal. There were 2 payments made I appreciate your help though
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It wasn't set up for automatic renewal. There were 2 payments made TH only way ti dispute billing charges is by contacting Koodo directly either by phone at *611 or by FB at www.m.me/Koodo
It wasn't set up for automatic renewal. There were 2 payments made Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It wasn't set up for automatic renewal. There were 2 payments made It is noted here on the Koodo website regarding changing base plans
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/prepaid-base-plans