Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does Koodo over repairs for pre-paid cutsomers?

I just dropped my phone, and the screen cracked and can no longer be unlocked. Does Koodo offer a repair for a fee?

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Warranty is not covered for physical or water damage. So depending on the model of the phone it might benefit to get another phone all together if the cost of the repair is more then the value of the phone.
Userlevel 4
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Warranty is not covered for physical or water damage. So depending on the model of the phone it m...

She did mention for a fee...
Userlevel 4
Usually, yes. $150 is the fee, I believe.
pffft i paid 150$ for my samsung ace 2 off them about a year ago, id be better off just getting a new phone if its that much.
Userlevel 3
William McGowan wrote:

pffft i paid 150$ for my samsung ace 2 off them about a year ago, id be better off just getting a...

Yeah if it's an Ace 2 you're better off getting a new phone.
William McGowan wrote:

pffft i paid 150$ for my samsung ace 2 off them about a year ago, id be better off just getting a...

do you happen to know of any good phones in the vicinity of $150-200 ?
Userlevel 4
William McGowan wrote:

Get a good case while your at it lol
William McGowan wrote:

planned on it lol
Userlevel 7
William McGowan wrote:

I would look at the Moto G, hands down one of the best cheap phones available. Thing is it's $250 outright on prepaid... on Tab it's only $150. I would port over to postpaid with Tab S for 30 days and then port back to prepaid. It would still be cheaper than buying it outright from prepaid.