Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does Koodo inform Bell I've switched? How do I set up Koodo voicemail? -THX!

Hi. I just switched from being a long-term Bell customer to Koodo prepaid. Did it all online but have a few questions. Does Koodo inform Bell that I have transferred my existing number, therefore cancelling Bell? Do I have to do that with Bell? I entered all my account details in the Koodo activation site. And how in the world do I set up my voicemail on Koodo? I just tried dialing my number (from another phone) and it went straight to my existing voicemail with Bell. Thanks, B.
icon

Best answer by Dennis 16 June 2014, 03:00

Yes Koodo will cancel your Bell account when you port your number. It may still be early to complete the port in full which is why you are still getting your Bell voicemail. Give it a try again tomorrow. If there are still issues, give Koodo a call and they can look into it

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes Koodo will cancel your Bell account when you port your number. It may still be early to complete the port in full which is why you are still getting your Bell voicemail. Give it a try again tomorrow. If there are still issues, give Koodo a call and they can look into it