Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does incoming call also mean outgoing?

I'm looking at getting the $50 prepaid base plan, and it says unlimited incoming daytime and evening/weekend calls. Does this also work with outgoing calls?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Incoming calls are only incoming. Outgoing is something else. But considering that the 50$ prepaid base plan includes also unlimited day time Canada wide minutes you shouldn't worry. About incoming or outgoing because you would be all covered
Userlevel 7
The $50 prepaid base plan includes unlimited Canada-wide calling, both incoming and outgoing.
Userlevel 2
Regarding the $50 plan, when it says "unlimited canada-wide incoming" does that mean the calls are unlimited as long as I'm in Canada? It doesn't mean only calls from someone in Canada are unlimited does it? I have a sister in the US who calls me, will her calls be be unlimited?
Userlevel 7
Beth Standen wrote:

Regarding the $50 plan, when it says "unlimited canada-wide incoming" does that mean the calls ar...

As long as you are in Canada when you get the call it's included. Prepaid doesn't work outside of Canada anyway.
Userlevel 2
Beth Standen wrote:

Regarding the $50 plan, when it says "unlimited canada-wide incoming" does that mean the calls ar...

Excellent, thank you