Koodo Community

Community

Solved

do I need to buy a koodo prepaid sim to use a koodo phone that has a regular koodo sim?

my wife just bought a new koodo phone she gave me her old phone it is a koodo locked phone (galaxy s2x) that she was using as a regular koodo monthly customer (not prepaid). it has a regular koodo sim in it. IF I want to use it with koodo prepaid do I have to get it unlocked (will koodo do this for us?) she is still a koodo customer with a big tab on a new phone Do I have to buy a koodo prepaid sim? or can I use the regular koodo sim for koodo prepaid. thank you
icon

Best answer by Rocky Balboa 31 December 2013, 17:41

All you need to do is purchase a prepaid sim card for $20. Go on the koodomobile home page and click "activate prepaid phone" on the bottom. Otherwise if you're planning on using this cell phone with another provider other then koodo it won't work then an unlock would be required.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
All you need to do is purchase a prepaid sim card for $20. Go on the koodomobile home page and click "activate prepaid phone" on the bottom. Otherwise if you're planning on using this cell phone with another provider other then koodo it won't work then an unlock would be required.