Koodo Community

Community

Do I get daytime minutes with koodo's 25$ unlimited messaging and unlimited local 7pm Evenings and Weekends?

Bought a 60$ koodo phone, prepaid (those were you buy the cards) and I need some minutes for daytime but the plans only talk about evening ( 25$ unlimited messaging and unlimited local 7pm Evenings and Weekends? ) 
If it matters, my phone is an alcatel
Under that 25$ plan will I be able to receive calls during the day?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There are no anytime minutes associated with that prepaid plan. You'd need to purchase a talk booster of your choice (I'd recommend the $25 for 500 minutes). Any unused minutes from this booster automatically roll over to the next months as long as you keep renewing ANY base plan.
Thanks for your reply! How do I buy the talk booster its not an option on my page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maxime Caron wrote:

Thanks for your reply! How do I buy the talk booster its not an option on my page.

If you log onto self serve you should be able to buy a talk booster
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maxime Caron wrote:

You're welcome. I also wanted to draw your attention that the booster minutes are good for calling anywhere within Canada, whereas your evening and weekend free minutes are local calling area only.