Koodo Community

Community

Deactivation

Hello, I am using prepaid plan. ($15) My account was deactivation now. I am using top-ups automatically. Top ups day was 13th November. But yesterday was on Sunday, so didn't do top ups automatically. Today morning I checked my account was deactivate. How do I active my account? Also, I can see the next top ups day on Dec, 13th on my account. ( that means My card was already paid for my base plan charge) And, I can text now using my phone. But the problem is showing to me my account was deactivation. i am embarassing Please help me

3 replies

Badge +4
Hi Sophia, There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Try logging into self serve again. I'm not sure if they've been performing system maintenance as of a few minutes ago. I just saw one of their system maintenance screens appear briefly and then disappear when I tried logging into self serve a few minutes ago. If your account still shows deactivated, an official rep or employee may be able to have a look at your account to see what's going on.
rikkster wrote:

Hi Sophia, There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Try logging into self serve again. I'm not...

Thanks
I press the button reactivate plan.
And paid $1. 
I have balance $9.5, and my card paid $15, and paid $1  for reactivate plan.
so, total current balance $25.50

But, it doesn't work. nothing change

Userlevel 1
rikkster wrote:

Hi Sophia, There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Try logging into self serve again. I'm not...

Hi Sophia,

Was the situation resolved ?