Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Data booster usage vs data history

I have a prepaid account with data booster. I wonder why the data booster usage and the usage history does not fit? I have 6.914 MB for the booster usage vs 1.825MB in the History. My phone tells me I have used 1.81MB so I believe there is an error in the booster usage. I know it may not sesm much but it is almost 4 times what I have really used. I wonder if there is any delay before it is ajusted?

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi Jeef, We'd like to take a closer look at this, but since this is a public site we can't open your account here in front of everyone. You can call us up at *611 from your cell (it's a free call) and we'll give it a look-see. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 7
It depends on when the meter on your phone was counting from. Make sure the dates are consistent. It's tougher to get an exact amount of data use for a particular time frame on prepaid because boosters don't expire, so the amount used that shows on the booster could be from 2 weeks, 2 months, etc. And the chart built into the phone can't account for that. The booster usage in Self Serve is taken as correct.
That is not a problem Jonathan, I can adjuste the period of the meter. From what I observe, when I use the mobile Internet, my booster goes down a little bit more than reality and later on it is adjusted. It looks like there is a buffer period where the data is unacurate. (Sorry for my English :))