Koodo Community

Customer Service end in employment where emails are not getting sufficiently sent

I've submitted to get a email verification sent to myself from you guys so I can change my password and top up my data before I have none and I still haven't got it, it's been 45mins!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi Julianna,
The forum is mostly for customer exchange. We don't have the detail of your account. From your description, are you trying to top up your prepaid? and reset the password? If you wanted to topup and had issue with selfserve, you could dial *611 and top up using the automated system.

I have had this same problem for the past two days. I tried to get them to send a verification email to change my password at least four times because I can't sign into my account . They haven't responded to my email yet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have had this same problem for the past two days. I tried to get them to send a verification em...You could also send message to Koodo facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) and ask them to look into it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have had this same problem for the past two days. I tried to get them to send a verification em...You can top up through your phone as well. Dial *611 and follow the prompts.