Koodo Community
Solved

Current Prepaid Promotions

Userlevel 2
Are the prepaid promotions for new customers only? I tried to switch to the $45 with 2 gb, but that offer did not come up once I signed in. I don’t see that it says new clients only. Also if I do switch will i keep all my current boosters? I have talk minutes, data, and all the US data, talk and text boosters that I don’t want to lose.

8 replies

Badge +4
It has a star on it where it says that plan is for new activations only. If you do switxh base plans you don't lose your boosters. Make sure you switch when your base plan almost expires if you ever do switch.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mats wrote:

It has a star on it where it says that plan is for new activations only. If you do switxh base pl...

Baseplans are not treated [i]pro rata like post-paid plans. Switch to a new one and the old one automatically terminates without any credit, and a new 30-day billing cycle starts. But you do keep your boosters as Mats stated, for up to 90 days after your current baseplan goes unpaid.
Userlevel 2
Ok thanks. I see the star now.
Lily Ellis wrote:

How old do I look
Lily Ellis wrote:

Show old am I
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lily Ellis wrote:

What exactly is your question?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lily Ellis wrote:

It’s an Oil of Olay advert!
Badge +4
Lily Ellis wrote:

Clifford I think you're losing it and you look much older than you are. Try to avoid posting these questions on online forums.