Koodo Community
Solved

changing my base plan

• 9 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Due to loss of work, I need to switch my base plan to the lowest possible for prepaid. When I call 611, the lowest option is 50$, but online there are cheaper options. I can not login to self serve as I do not receive the password reset email any of the times I have attempted. Please help! My plan ends at 2am tomorrow

icon

Best answer by Sophia 9 April 2020, 16:23

You're saying you don't get the option of the cheaper plan when you call 611? That is so strange…

If you are unable to change your plan you can send a message through Facebook, I just hope they will get back to you in time. 

Make sure you refer to this thread in case they don't... You don't want to be charged the full amount again tomorrow.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you checked the junk folder? Are you sure it’s the good e-mail address that’s related to the account? 

I always check my junk folder, and have made sure the email is correct as my welcome email is in my inbox from when I activated my phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You're saying you don't get the option of the cheaper plan when you call 611? That is so strange…

If you are unable to change your plan you can send a message through Facebook, I just hope they will get back to you in time. 

Make sure you refer to this thread in case they don't... You don't want to be charged the full amount again tomorrow.